Monday 8 June 2009

Main store restyle

OK, here's a completely irrelevant news item :-) Yesterday, I restyled the outside facade of my main store a little. Once the building was made in a great hurry when the old Boy's Place Mall closed and I needed a new outlet urgently. So I threw together something with a minimal number of prims that had enough wall-space to hang all my sales posters. But from the outside, it was just a big ugly concrete monster :-) Yesterday, I experimented a little with different textures and this is what came out... One might describe it as a blending between contemporary shapes and materials and traditional Japanese elements in the form of windows that resemble the "shoji" doors that are found in traditional Japanese houses. Mmm, that might also characterize my products :-) By the way: nothing has changed on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment